How do I add users to my reseller portal?
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for G Suite
To add users to a Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection domain you have configured on your reseller console, follow the steps outlined below:
1. If you are a Datto partner, log in to your reseller console at https://auth.datto.com/login.
- If you are not a Datto partner, log in to your reseller console at http://app.backupify.com/login.
2. In the Datto Partner Portal, click the Status tab → SaaS Backup Status.
3. Click the icon under the Manage Account column, next to the client to which you wish to add users.
4. From the Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 platform, click the G Suite tab → G Suite Classic.
5. Click the subdomain selection button at the top-left of the page.
6. In the list of Managed Domains, find the domain you want to add users for and click that domain name.
7. On the next page, click the Add Users button.
8. Check the box next to the users that you would like to add, then click the Add Selected Accounts button.