- Log in to the Google Apps Admin Console (admin.google.com) as a domain user with Super Admin privileges
NOTE: If you are installing a Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection for Google Apps account, you must have Super Admin-level permissions on your Google Apps domain.
- From the dashboard, go to Apps > Marketplace Apps
- If Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection for Google Apps is not installed go to ‘Add Marketplace Apps’ - it looks like a Plus sign (+)
- Search for and select Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection for Google Apps, click Install App
- The App is now installed on your domain and will show on the 'Apps > Marketplace Apps' page. To verify the app is installed correctly, make sure app is On for Everyone and all permissions granted. A properly installed app should like this:
- Now that the Marketplace App is installed on the domain, you must sign in to Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection for Google Apps and continue to setup their account. The Super Admin user should navigate to https://app.backupify.com/login and sign in with their Google credentials using the ‘Login using Google’ button.
- You must now select the Product they want to add to their account. They should choose ‘Google Apps for Business’.
- You will now be prompted to choose a plan: Professional, Enterprise, or Enterprise Plus
- Your account is all setup now, and the last screen you will see is the Add Users screen. Here, you can select which users you want to add to Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection for Google Apps.
If you run into any issues with this process, please head here.
To contact Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection support, please click here to submit a Support Request, or give us a call at 1-800-518-7449.