This article explains the direct customer process for signing up for and installing Backupify 2.0 for G Suite.
1. Open a private browsing or incognito window and log into G Suite as a super admin user. From the G suite admin page, choose Apps.
2. Click the plus sign to add Marketplace apps.
3. In the Marketplace, search for Backupify, then click the icon to install.
4. Click through the installation wizard to complete the installation.
5. Click Next, then click Complete Additional Setup Now on the next screen.
6. You will now see the Backupify signup screen. Under Select Backupify Product, choose G Suite, then fill in the appropriate information and click On to Backupify!
7. The Onboarding Wizard will open. Click Continue.
8. Choose the geographically appropriate data storage region. If your business is located outside the US, Backupify strongly recommends selecting US (Pennsylvania) region.
9. Select how long you would like Backupify to retain your backed-up data. This setting cannot be changed once the initial backup is taken.
10. On the User Management screen, choose Select which accounts you would like to back up to manually add users from the list. Choose Upload CSV to import a spreadsheet of users. After selecting users, click Save.
11. On the Settings screen, select Shared Settings if you would like Backupify to export and restore account level permissions. Select Encrypt Exports if you want to encrypt all exports.
12. The Backupify setup process is now complete. Click Finish to exit the wizard and go to the Backupify dashboard. Backupify will take initial backups, and G Suite is now protected.