This article outlines how to gather and send API logs from Connectwise to Datto Tech Support for use in a support case while troubleshooting Connectwise Integration. You must use the standalone client to complete this procedure.
- Connectwise 2.0
1. Go to System on the left hand-side and click Members.
2. Click the API Members tab
3. In the API Members tab, select the member ID for the Connectwise 2.0 integration
4. Click start_debug_mode. Debug mode records all actions by that integrator for the time you specify. Do any testing required in this amount of time, i.e. sending test tickets, adding devices, etc.
5. Enter the amount of minutes that you'd like debug mode to run for
6. Click Download Logs and attach them to the ticket for further review.
Note, if the debug mode spots an error, there will be a "yes" in the right hand column highlighting the error and its cause. This could help resolve the issue prior to sending the logs back to Datto Technical Support.