This article describes how to install the Datto Drive Desktop Client.
- Datto Drive Local
1. Download the client to begin the installation.
2. Leave the default options selected to install all of the desktop client features.
3. Once installed, close the install wizard and proceed with configuring the client.
1. Download the client to begin the installation here.
2. To begin the installation, open up/double click the archive downloaded (Should be a *.pkg file) which will open up the install wizard.
3. Select where you'd like to have this application installed.
4. If successful, you should return a screen similar to the image below :
The URL used for your desktop client is the subdomain URL that you wish to sync to. (Ex. testaccount.dattodrive.com)