To find the link for WebDAV, go to the Datto Drive web interface. At the bottom left of the Home screen, you will see the Settings menu. Click that menu, and you will see the WebDAV URL.
WebDAV running on Windows Operating Systems relies on the Web Client service to ensure the service is running properly.
Adding Datto Drive as a mapped network drive
- Open services.msc as an administrator.
- Start the Web Client Service or ensure that it is running.
By default, this service's Startup Type is set to Manual. You should change it to Automatic by right-clicking the service and selecting Properties.You will be able to map the drive once the service is running.
- Open My Computer or Computer from your Start menu.
- Select Map Network Drive or right-click My Computer, and select either Map Network Drive or Add a network location. Steps for adding as a network location are below.
- In the dialog box, select a drive letter, and enter your Datto Drive WebDAV link in the Folder field. See the top of this page for how to retrieve your WebDAV path.
- Click Finish, and enter your Datto Drive credentials. This completes the mapping process.
7. Your share should now be mapped.
Adding Datto Drive as a network location
- Follow steps 1-4 above and select the Add a network location option to open the Add Network Location Wizard. Click Next.
- Select the Choose a custom network location option and click Next.
- In the Specify the Location dialog box, enter your WebDAV path. See the top of this page for how to retrieve the WebDAV path. When finished, click Next.
- Enter a name for this location, and click Finish to complete adding the network location.
- (Optional) Add a subdirectory as an additional network location by appending the name of the directories to the end of the webDAV path, e.g., ...remote.php/webdav/ParentDirectory/ChildDirectory
** If your connection is timing out while trying to configure this please contact Datto Technical Support for assistance **