When attempting to access shares hosted on a target local or hybrid virtualization from another workstation, you receive the following error messages:
- Logon failure: the target account name is incorrect.
- The local device name is already in use.
- The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed.
- Datto SIRIS
- Datto ALTO
Active Directory does not recognize the virtualization as the production server.
1. Verify the virtual machine has live networking and is hosted on the Datto device or hybrid-linked to the network.
2. Remove and re-add the virtual machine within Active Directory.