This article explains how to access Datto SaaS Protection for your organization. For steps to purchase Datto SaaS Protection for your clients, see Accessing and Using the SaaS Store.
- Datto SaaS Protection for Office 365
- Datto SaaS Protection for G Suite
Datto offers its paying U.S. and Non-U.S. partners access to Datto SaaS Protection for Office 365 and Datto SaaS Protection for G Suite at no charge for training and demonstration purposes through a Not-for-Resale (NFR) program. Sign up for the NFR program from the Partner SaaS Store.
Only (US and Non-US) Partners with administrator or full access can create/view an NFR account.
The NFR Program grants your firm up to 100 seat licenses for each product. Note that you may provision only one domain for each product through the NFR Program.
To sign up for the NFR program:
1. Open the Partner SaaS Store and accept the Datto SaaS Protection resellers agreement. Click the NFR Program button to proceed.
Figure 1: The Add Customer screen
2. Review the NFR Program Terms. Enter your organization's name and click Agree to NFR Terms and Continue.
3. Select a product and click the Generate Quote button. NFR Products quote at $0.
Figure 2: The Product selection screen
4. Click Confirm Quote, then click Return to Store.
- From there, you can enroll in the NFR Program for additional Datto SaaS Protection products.