What is Not for Resale (NFR) program for Datto SaaS Protection?
- Datto SaaS Protection for Office 365
- Datto SaaS Protection for G Suite
Datto offers its paying U.S. partners access to Datto SaaS Protection for Office 365 and Datto SaaS Protection for G Suite at no charge for training and demonstration purposes through a Not-for-Resale (NFR) program. Sign up for the NFR program from the Partner SaaS Store.
The NFR Program grants your firm up to 100 seat licences for each product. Note that you may provision only one domain for each product through the NFR Program.
This article explains how to access Datto SaaS Protection for your own organization. For steps to purchase Datto SaaS Protection for your clients, see Accessing and Using the SaaS Store.
To sign up for the NFR program:
- Open the Partner SaaS Store and accept the Datto SaaS Protection Resellers Agreement. That activates the NFR Program button so that you can click it and proceed.
- Review the NFR Program Terms. Enter your organization's name and click Agree to NFR Terms and Continue.
The name that you enter here is to identify your organization in the Application Management Dashboard and is for your reference only. It does not determine the domain that you will back up with Datto SaaS Protection.
You will specify which domain to back up in the Scope Authorization portion of onboarding in the Application Management Dashboard.
- Select a product and click the Generate Quote button. NFR Products quote at $0.
- Click Confirm Quote and in the resulting NFR Signup Complete screen, click Return to Store. From there, you can enroll in the NFR Program for additional Datto SaaS Protection products.
- Begin managing your backup processes. See the setup video for G Suite or the full setup article for Office 365.