This article explains how to map international keyboard layouts to a local virtualization on a SIRIS 3 device.
- The Datto appliance must be a SIRIS 3, or running Ubuntu 16.04.
1. Connecte the Datto via VNC locally or remotely.
2. Double-click the Virtual Machine Manager icon.
3. Double-click the machine that you want to edit.
3. Click the blue i icon in the tool bar
4. Click Display VNC.
5. Change the Keymap value to the keyboard layout of your choice. For example, the default keymap for the United Kingdom is en-gb.
6. Restart the VM through the Datto appliance's GUI.