Datto Academy lets power users generate user and course summary reports. This pulls vital information that you can either print or save as PDF.
Running Pre-Defined Reports
Datto Academy offers a few options for creating reports. By default, the Academy has six pre-configured reports available from the Academy Dashboard.
- Users-Learning Objects
- Users-Learning Plans
To run these reports, access the Dashboard and select the report to run from the View drop-down menu under the Reports section. With the report selected, click the Magnifying Glass button to view, or the Export button to export the report as a Microsoft Excel, CSV, or HTML file.
Also, each report gives the option to view, export, edit, or delete (although you should not delete the preconfigured reports).
Running Custom Reports
You can also create custom versions of the standard reports to more deeply cover metrics important to your organization. To design your own report, hover over the Gears icon in the left pane, click the Reports link.
Next, click the Create Custom Reports button to launch the Create Custom Report dialog box.
From the Create Reports dialog box:
- Name the report and then select the report template and click Next.
- Select the users or groups to run the report on and click Next.
- A new set of parameters will appear to further narrow down the information. These are different for each type of report. When finished, click Next. This opens a list of filters.
- Refine the report using the filters and other options. When finished, click Next.
- Select the report order and click Next.
- On the last page you can set up if you want to schedule regular runnings, save the report and view, or save the report to the “My Reports” list.
For questions or assistance with Datto Academy, email email@example.com.