This article explains how Canadian, EMEA, and APAC customers can set up a new Datto SaaS Protection for Office 365 customer account.
- Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for Office 365 - Canada
- Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for Office 365 - EMEA
- Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for Office 365 - APAC
Purchasing Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for Office 365
1. In the Datto Partner Portal, click the Purchasing and Billing tab, then choose Store from the drop-down menu.
2. Select SaaS Protection, then click CHECKOUT.
3. Enter your Organization's Name, select Office 365, then click CONTINUE TO ONBOARDING.
If you do not see an option to continue onboarding, click the Enter key on your keyboard to move forward with the onboarding process.
4. Sign in to your Microsoft Office 365 account.
5. You will see a list of permissions requested for your organization. Scroll to the bottom of the list and click Accept.
6. The onboarding wizard will launch. To get started, click AUTHORIZE.
7. Select the appropriate Storage Region from the dropdown menu, then click NEXT.
8. Finalize the onboarding wizard by clicking Finish.
Disabling Auto Add in Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for Office 365
Auto Add is turned on by default. You can turn Auto Add off in your Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 application environment.
1. Click the Seat Management tab, then select Users from the drop-down menu.
2. Clicking the Disable button. The system will show a list of users and shared/resource mailboxes, which you can now add manually.