This article explains how Canadian and EMEA customers can set up a new Datto SaaS Protection for Office 365 customer account.
- Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for Office 365 - Canada
- Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for Office 365 - EMEA
- Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for Office 365 - APAC
- Purchasing Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for Office 365
- Setting up Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for Office 365
Purchasing Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for Office 365
1. In the Datto Partner Portal, click the Purchasing and Billing tab, then choose Store from the drop-down menu.
2. Select SaaS Protection, then click CHECKOUT.
3. Enter your Organization's Name, select Office 365, then click CONTINUE TO ONBOARDING.
If you do not see an option to continue onboarding, click the Enter key on your keyboard to move forward with the onboarding process.
4. Sign in to your Microsoft Office 365 account.
5. You will see a list of permissions requested for your organization. Scroll to the bottom of the list and click Accept.
6. You will be directed to the onboarding wizard. To get started, click AUTHORIZE.
7. Select the appropriate Storage Region from the dropdown menu, then click NEXT.
8. Finalize the onboarding wizard by clicking FINISH.
Auto Add is turned on by default. You can turn Auto Add off in your Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 application environment.
You will be redirected to your Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 Seat Management page.
Setting up Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for Office 365
You can turn off Auto Add by clicking DISABLE. Doing so will display a list of users (Figure 9) and shared/resource mailboxes (Figure 10), which can now be added manually.
To learn more about how you can manage your Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint sites, visit our Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 For Office 365: Site Management article.