How do I get started with Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for Office 365 in the EMEA and APAC regions?
- Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for Office 365
Purchasing Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for Office 365
1. In the Datto Partner Portal, click the Purchasing and Billing tab, then choose Store from the drop-down menu.
2. Select SaaS Protection.
3. Click O365 in the Saas Protection pane, then review the per-seat pricing. When finished, click the Sign up for Office 365 Backup button.
4. On the confirmation page, click the Purchase New SaaS Protection O365 Account button.
5. Enter your organization's name, then click the Continue to Onboarding button to begin your account setup.
Setting up Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for Office 365
1. Sign into your Microsoft account, then accept Microsoft's permission request. Make sure you are entering global admin user credentials in your client's O365 environment. For authentication purposes, make sure there is an assigned exchange license.
9. Select Continue to proceed with the Onboarding Wizard.
10. Choose the appropriate storage location.
11. Begin adding users to the backup.