How do I help a partner obtain a kroll license for ALTO hardware, or if they need to restore more than 500 user mailboxes on any Datto hardware?
- SIRIS (if restoring more than 500 user mailboxes)
1. Review the partner's invoices in the Admin portal and confirm they have purchased a Kroll license. Once confirmed, submit the US Kroll License macro.
Figure 1: Submit the US Kroll License macro in the ticket.
2. Fill in the information for the following questions, then submit:
- Which version of Kroll is the partner using?
- How many mailboxes are they looking to restore?
3. Once the macro has been submitted, a Level 3 will review the task and attach the appropriate license file to the ticket. You can then send the license file to the partner via a public ticket update.
4. Proceed to step 4.3 of Exchange Mailbox Restore with Kroll Ontrack (Kroll Restore).