This article describes the Port Forwarding feature of the Datto Networking Appliance (DNA).
- Datto Networking Appliance
The Port Forwarding feature allows an operator to direct incoming network traffic to specific destinations within the LAN.
Figure 1: Firewall
Once on the Firewall page, click the Port Forwarding link. You will see the Port Forwarding management card shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2: Port Forwarding
- Enabled: Check the box if you want this rule to be enabled on save. Uncheck the box to create the rule, but not enable it.
- Name: Specify the name of the rule. Use a name that will remind you what the rule does.
- Source IP: This field is optional. Specifying an IP address or network object here will cause the DNA to route all traffic originating from a specified IP to the destination IP address or network object provided.
- Incoming Ports: Enter the incoming port or range of incoming ports that this rule will apply to.
- Protocol: Specify the traffic type to forward. If you select Both, the rule will apply to TCP and UDP traffic.
- Destination IP: Enter the destination IP address that the inbound traffic will route to.
- Port: Enter the destination port that the rule should use.
Once you have finished configuring the rule, click Save Changes.