How do I manage users in Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for G Suite?
- Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for G Suite
User management functions are located on the user status screen. To access it from the main dashboard, click the users tab in the top menu.
Figure 1: click Users to access the user settings screen
On the user settings screen, you can:
- add or remove user accounts
- request zip exports
- manually perform backups for G Suite appliocations
Figure 2: the user settings screen
Working with user accounts
- To add a user's account, type the user's name and click Add Users.
- To remove a user's account, expand user options by clicking on the appropriate account, then click Remove this account.
Figure 3: User account, expanded view
- To get a zip export of a user account's activity, click Request a zip export from the expanded view.
- To view the service archives for a user, click the appropriate service in the expanded view.
- To force a backup, click the appropriate service icon from the compressed view.
Figure 4: force a backup from the compressed view.