How does the reporting work in Backupify/Datto SaaS protection 2.0 for G Suite?
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0
In the Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 dashboard, click the Admin Tab, then select Reporting from the drop-down menu.
On the next screen, you can choose to run a System Audit Report, or a User Actions Report, both downloadable as .csv files.
System Audit Report
The System Audit report shows system event details, including:
- What system events occurred, and when (timestamp)
- Whether the events succeeded or failed
- The event IDs
- The user name and email of the account on which the event took place
- The number of successful or failed attempts
- The application in which the event occurred
- The snapshot ID of the backup (if the event was a backup)
User Actions Log
The User Actions Log shows details for activity on the account, including:
- Which user performed the action
- What type of action was performed
- When the activity occurred
- The success or fail state of the activity
- A verbose description of the action