How Does Reporting Work in Datto Saas Protection 2.0 for G Suite?
- Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for G Suite
From the Datto SaaS Protection dashboard, select any G Suite application to open the Backup Overview screen.
Figure 1: Select the appropriate app
From the Backup Overview screen, select Reporting from the top menu.
Figure 2: Select Reporting from the top menu
On the next screen, you can choose to run a System Audit Report, or an Account Activity Report, both downloadable as .csv files.
Figure 3: The Reporting screen
System Audit Report
The System Audit report shows system event details, including:
- What system events occurred
- When the events occurred (timestamp)
- Whether the events succeeded or failed
- The event IDs
- The User name and email of the account on which the event took place
- The number of successful or failed attempts
- The Application in which the event occurred
- The snapshot ID of the backup (if the event was a backup)
Figure 4: System Status Report
Account Activity Log
The Account Activity Log shows details for activity on the account, including:
- Which user performed the action
- What type of action was performed
- When the activity occurred
- The success or fail state of the activity
- A verbose description of the action
Figure 4: Account Activity report