This article discusses how to manage your administrators in Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection for G Suite.
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection for G Suite
You can manage your administrators on the Manage Administrators page of your dashboard.
Navigating to the Manage Administrators page
From the Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection dashboard, click the Admin tab, then select Manage Administrators from the drop-down menu.
On the Manage Administrators page, you can perform the following:
1. From the Manage Administrators page, click the ADD ADMINISTRATORS button on the upper right-hand side of the page. An Add Administrator dialog box will load.
2. From the Add Administrator; dialog box, fill out the new administrator's details and create a password, then click ADD.
3. To complete this process, new administrators must log in at app.backupify.com.
1. From the Manage Administrators page, find the administrator you wish to delete, then click Delete. A Delete Administrator dialog box will appear, asking you to confirm the deletion.
2. Confirm the deletion by clicking the Delete button in the dialog box.
By default, your administrators will sort by Email/Username. You can sort administrators by Employee NameEmail/Username, and Role. To do so, click the related column heading in the administrator list.