This article explains to create a new Datto SaaS Protection for G Suite client in the Datto Partner Portal for PAX8.
- Datto SaaS Protection for G Suite
Purchase and install Datto SaaS Protection 2.0
1. Log into the Datto Partner Portal, click Purchasing and Billing from the top menu, then select Store from the drop-down menu.
2. Select SaaS Protection.
3. Enter the email or domain name for this purchase (if this is a G Suite domain, the tool will automatically select Datto SaaS Protection for G Suite), and enter the number of seats to purchase.
5. The store will summarize your selection details and generate a monthly price quote. Click the Deploy SaaS Protection button to confirm your purchase and continue.
Install the Backupify app from the Google Apps Store
1. Open a private browsing or incognito window, then log into G Suite as a super admin user (only super admins will be able to set up a Backupify account). From the G Suite Admin Console, select Apps.
2. Click G Suite Marketplace apps.
3. Select Add app to Domain Install list.
4. Search for Backupify Google Apps Backup and select the app from the results.
5. Click Domain Install.
6. Click Continue.
8. Proceed through the additional setup and click Done.
9. When finished, the Backupify Google Apps Backup web app will appear as ON for everyone.
Start backups with Datto SaaS Protection 2.0
1. Log into to the Datto SaaS Protection Dashboard.
6. Click This product is partner-managed on the service you wish to protect, then agree to the terms and conditions. At the prompt, enter your administrator email. The system will launch the onboarding wizard.