How do I install and set up Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for G Suite via the SaaS Store?
- Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for G Suite (US/CAN/EMEA/APAC)
Install the Backupify 2.0 app from the Google Apps Store
1. Open a private browsing or incognito window, then log into G Suite as a super admin user (only super admins will be able to set up a Backupify account). From the G suite Admin page, scroll to down to More Cloud-Based Apps and click Browse Now.
2. In the Marketplace, search for Backupify, then click the icon to install.
3. Click through the installation wizard to complete the installation.
Purchase and install Datto SaaS Protection 2.0
1. Log into the Datto Partner Portal, click Purchasing and Billing from the top menu, then select Store from the drop-down menu.
2. Select SaaS Protection.
3. Enter the email or domain name for this purchase (if this is a G Suite domain, the tool will automatically select Datto SaaS Protection for G Suite), and enter the number of seats to purchase.
4. On the same screen, under Configure Service Subscription, select the retention type:
- Time-based Retention stores all data in the Datto Cloud for one year from the time of the data's initial backup as a default setting
- Infinite Cloud Retention keeps all date in the Datto Cloud indefinitely
When finished, click the Generate Quote button.
5. The store will summarize your selection details and generate a monthly price quote. Click the Deploy SaaS Protection button to confirm your purchase and continue.
Start backups with Datto SaaS Protection 2.0
1. Log into to the Datto SaaS Protection Dashboard.
6. Click This product is partner-managed on the service you wish to protect, then agree to the terms and conditions. At the prompt, enter your administrator email. You will now be taken to the onboarding wizard.