How Do I install and set up Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for G Suite?
- Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for G Suite
1. Open a private browsing or incognito window, then log into G Suite as a super admin user (only super admins will be able to set up a Backupify account). From the G suite Admin page, choose Apps.
2. Click the plus sign to add Marketplace apps.
3. In the Marketplace, search for Backupify, then click the icon to install.
4. Click through the installation wizard to complete the installation.
5. log into the Datto Partner Portal, click Purchasing and Billing from the top menu, then select Store from the drop-down menu.
6. Select SaaS Protection.
7. Select the client from the drop-down menu. For new clients, click New Client.
8. On the next screen, select Google Apps. When prompted, enter the number of seats, then click Generate Quote.
9. Review and confirm the quote.
10. Enter your payment details.
11. Once payment is confirmed click Manage Clients/Applications.
You will now be taken to the Datto SaaS Backup Dashboard.
12. Click This product is partner-managed on the app selection you wish to protect, then agree to the terms and conditions. You will be prompted to enter your administrator email. You will now be taken to the onboarding wizard.