The term Agent describes a piece of software installed on a production machine to facilitate communication between it and a Datto appliance. This term is sometimes used by technicians to describe the production machine itself.
- SIRIS, ALTO, and NAS: Installing the Datto Windows Agent
- Datto RMM: How do I install the RMM Agent on a Hyper-V core server?
- Supporting Your Product: Vade Secure for Office 365: Getting Started
- Partner Portal: How to Remove Offsite Data (Prune Request)
- SIRIS, ALTO, and NAS: Root certificate expiration