How do I restore data in Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for G Suite?
- Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for G Suite
Navigating to the restore screen
1. From the Datto SaaS Protection dashboard, click on the service from which to restore. Drive, Mail, Calendar, and Contacts can all be restored following these steps.
2. Select the user account from which to restore.
Figure 2: G Suite User Accounts
Selecting a user will display a list of objects tied to their account.
Figure 3: The restore screen
Selecting snapshots and restoring
The navigation at the top of the restore screen allows for:
- Searching for users across the domain with User
- Searching the domain for keywords in user accounts with Search
- Displaying previous exports with Export
- Displaying previous restores with Restore
Figure 4: Navigation in the Restore screen
Clicking the Snapshot button allows you to select the point in time from which to restore.
Figure 5: The Snapshot Selector
After selecting a snapshot, the additional selection buttons allow you to:
- Search the account you selected with Search Account
- Restore the selected snapshot with Restore
- Export the selected snapshot with Export
- Back the selected snapshot up with Backup Now
Figure 6: Search and restore options
Below the selection buttons you can choose one or multiple folders to restore for the snapshot selected.
Figure 7: The desired object selected