This article provides the hardware specifications and region availability for the Datto MP60.
- Datto MP60 (Datto Managed Power)
- Device Layout
- Technical Specifications
- Environmental Conditions and Surge Protection Ratings
- Regulatory Notes
- Product Operation
- Product Certifications
- Additional Resources
The MP60 provides six fully-managed and monitored power ports, as well as two USB Type-A and two USB Type-C ports. The product is for use in monitored environments such as IT closets or offices and deployment in conjunction with the Datto Networking cloud portal for configuration and troubleshooting.
Figure 1: Datto MP60 (click for larger image)
|Outlets||Six surge-protected outlets|
|Voltage||100-125V 15A 60 Hz input|
|Idle Power Draw||4W|
|Ports||Two 2.1A USB-C and two 1A USB-A charging ports.|
|WiFi||2x2 802.11n WiFi|
|Dimensions||14.75 in. X 4 in. X 1.5 in.|
|Weight||1.79 lbs / .81 Kg|
Environmental Conditions and Surge Protection Ratings
Indoor use only
Altitude up to 2000m
Temperature 5° C to 40° C
Maximum relative humidity 80% for temperatures up to 31°C, decreasing linearly to 50% relative humidity at 40° C
MAINS supply voltage fluctuations up to ±10% of the nominal voltage
Pollution Degree 2
Surge Protection Ratings
- Energy Capacity: 4000J
- Clamping Voltage: 330V
- Maximum Spike Voltage: 6000V
- Worst Case Response Time: 25 nS
- Disconnection means: Type 1B
- Pollution degree: 2
- Rated impulse voltage: 1500V (rated up to 125V)
- Automatic action: 100,000 cycles
- Ratings for supply and loading
- AC Input: AC ~100-125V 15A maximum 60 Hz 1875W
- USB Output: Total maximum for USB port: 5V / 6.2A
- Total maximum for power outlets: 15.5A AC 100-125V Resistive 10A maximum each
- As a safety measure, any port measuring 10A or higher will disable itself. You can re-enable ports by logging in to the Datto Networking portal (networking.datto.com) and managing the port settings for that power strip.
- The main plug or appliance coupler acts as the disconnecting device.
- Do not place the MP60 in a spot where it is difficult to disconnect the main plug or appliance coupler.
- The pinhole reset will reset the device's CPU and NIC; it will not disconnect power to the outlets.
- The soft switch will disable power to the outlets.
- Clean only with a dry cloth.
The MP60 carries the following certifications:
- ETL US safety UL60950
- CSA 22.2 Canadian UL60950