This article provides the hardware specifications and region availability for the Datto MP60.
- Datto MP60 (Datto Managed Power)
- Device Layout
- Technical Specifications
- Environmental Conditions
- Regulatory Notes
- Product Operation
- Product Certifications
The MP60 provides 6 fully-managed and monitored power ports, as well as 2 USB Type A and 2 USB Type C ports. The product is intended to be used in monitored environments such as an IT closet or office environment, and deployed in conjunction with the Datto Networking cloud portal for configuration and troubleshooting.
Figure 1: Datto MP60 (click for larger image)
|Outlets||6 surge-protected outlets|
|Voltage||100-125V 15.5A 60Hz input|
|Ports||2 USB-C 2.1A and 2 USB-A 1A charging ports|
|WiFi||2x2 802.11n WiFi|
|Dimensions||14.75 in. x 4 in. x 1.5 in.|
|Weight||1.79lbs / .81Kg|
Environmental Conditions and Surge Protection Ratings
Indoor use only.
Altitude up to 2000m.
Temperature 5°C to 40°C.
Maximum relative humidity 80% for temperatures up to 31°C, decreasing linearly to 50% relative humidity at 40°C.
MAINS supply voltage fluctuations up to ±10 % of the nominal voltage.
Pollution Degree 2
Surge Protection Ratings
- Energy Capacity: 4000J
- Clamping Voltage: 330V
- Max Spike Voltage: 6000V
- Worst Case Response Time: 25nS
- Disconnection means: Type 1B
- Pollution degree: 2
- Rated impulse voltage: 1500V (rated up to 125V)
- Automatic action: 100,000 cycles
- Ratings for supply and loading
- AC Input: AC ~100-125V 15.5A Max 60Hz 1875W
- USB Output: Total Max for USB port: 5V / 6.2A
- Total Max for power outlets: 15.5A AC100-125V Resistive 10A Max each
- The socket-outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible.
- As a safety measure, any port measuring 10A or higher will disable itself. You can re-enable ports by logging in to the Datto Networking portal (networking.datto.com) and managing the port settings for that power strip.
- The main plug or appliance coupler acts as the disconnecting device. The equipment should not be located at a place where it is difficult to disconnect the main plug or appliance coupler
- Clean only with dry cloth
The MP60 carries the following certifications:
- ETL US safety UL60950
- CSA 22.2 Canadian UL60950