How do I create widgets for Datto devices in Autotask?
Before performing this procedure, you must add a "Datto" default tab in Autotask PSA.
1. Select the Datto default tab at the top of the Autotask dashboard.
Figure 1: Select the Datto tab
2. Hover over the empty area next to the existing widgets. The Add Widget option will appear.
Figure 2: Click Add Widget.
3. In the Add Widget wizard, select Start with a new widget, then select the entity and widget type and click Next.
Figure 3: Enter the new widget parameters
4. On the top half next screen, name the widget and add a description if desired. Then choose the visualization type and color scheme.
Figure 4: Name and customize the widget's appearance
5. On the bottom half of this screen, assign sub-widgets and their parameters. You can also select ticket count and specify break points for the gauge. You must assign at least one sub-widget to see open tickets. You can assign more to view additional information, such as closed tickets.
Figure 5: Assign sub-widgets and break points
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen to select the layout width, then click Finish.
Figure 6: Select the layout width and click Finish.
7. Your new widget will now appear on the Datto dashboard.
Figure 7: The new widget in the Datto Dashboard in Autotask