This article describes the LTE card of the Datto Networking Appliance's (DNA) GUI.
- Datto Networking Appliance (DNA)
The LTE card allows device operators to apply existing custom DNS settings to the LTE failover interface.
Figure 1: Networks
Click the LTE link shown in the left-hand column of the page. You will see the card depicted in Figure 2.
By default, LTE DNS settings are provided by the regional cellular carrier. To override these settings:
1. Click Add Custom DNS. The fields shown in Figure 3 will populate.
2. From the Nameservers dropdown, select Google Public DNS, OpenDNS, or Custom. If you select Custom, you will be prompted to enter a search domain, primary nameserver, and a secondary nameserver.
3. Once you've finished making changes, click Save Changes.
4. After customizing these settings, Datto recommends performing an LTE failover test to verify that your new settings work as desired.