How do I install the Datto Windows Agent using Autotask?
- Datto Windows Agent
- Autotask Endpoint Management
1. Download the Datto Windows Agent installer from Downloads.datto.com.
2. In Autotask, click the Components tab, then select New Component from the drop-down menu.
3. Enter the component installation details.
4. Click Add file to browse to the downloaded Datto Windows installer file.
5. Enter the batch command to start the silent install:
DattoWindowsAgent.exe /S /norestart
6. Go to the Sites tab and select Devices to see a list of available devices. Click the device or devices on which to install Datto Windows Agent.
7. Once the device is selected, click the gear Icon to schedule the installation job.
9. You will now see the Schedule a Job screen. Name the job, and select whether you would like it to run immediately, or at a scheduled time.
10. The installation job will now appear under Scheduled Jobs.
11. Datto Windows agent will now install on the selected machines.