When trying to start a backup of a system protected by the Datto Windows Agent, you receive the error message Error ABA1010 CURL.
- Datto ALTO
- Datto SIRIS
- Datto NAS
The Datto device is unable to start the backup job because it cannot reach the agent services.
- Ensure that the Datto Backup Agent Service is running from services.msc on the protected system. If not, restart the service.
- Ensure that the Datto device is able to communicate with the server over ports 25568, 3262, and 3260, as stated in the networking requirements.
- Make sure the protected system IP is reachable from the Datto device.
- Ensure the protected system's IP is the same as the IP that was originally paired. If the IP changed, use the Agent Rename feature to pair the Datto device to the new IP.
- If the agent was paired by hostname or FQDN, navigate to the Networking page under the Configure tab in the device UI and check that the DNS information on the Datto device is correct.
- Make sure each volume included in the backups has at least 10% or 10GB free on each volume, as stated in the Pre-Deployment Requirements.