Datto Networking: How Do I Create a User Account for a Client in Network Manager?
- Datto Networking
Creating clients within the Datto Partner Portal will give users access to devices within your managed networks. The following steps describe creating a new client, linking it to a network, and adding users.
1. In the Datto Partner Portal, Click Admin in the top menu, then select Manage Clients from the drop-down list.
2. In Manage Clients, click the Create Clients button.
3. Enter the client name, and click Create Client.
3. You will be redirected to the User Management screen. Click on Add Network.
Figure 4: Networks in User Management
4. Enter the name of your network, network group, DNA hostname, or DNA serial.
5. Click Link Networks. Verify that the network or device is now present under Networks.
6. Click on Add Users under Users.
7. Fill all fields as seen in Figure 8 to describe your user.
8. Select Add another client user to add additional users as needed. Otherwise, click Add Client User to finish the Add Client User process.