This article describes the process of managing your Datto Managed Power unit through the Datto Networking portal.
- Datto MP60
Navigating to the Managed Power page
In the Network Manager Navigation menu, click Manage, then select Power from the expanded options.
2. You will see a list of Power Devices. Select the power device you would like to manage.
3. You will see the Power Device Status page.
The power Device Status page contains the following sections:
A. Device details: This section shows the relevant information and statistics for your managed power device, including:
- Name: The device name
- Description: A description of this device (optional)
- MAC: The device's MAC address
- IP: The device's IP address
- Firmware version: The current firmware version installed on the device
- Model: The device model
- Last Checkin: The last time the device checked into Datto's monitoring server
- Uptime: The length of time the device was powered on
- Connection type: The type of data connection, either physical or wireless
- Surge protection: The status of surge protection on the device
B. Total Power Strip Consumption: This section shows a graph representing the device's power consumption over time.
C. Port Management
This section lets you perform the following management actions on a per-outlet basis:
- Label: This setting allows you to apply a descriptive name to each outlet.
- Power Enabled: Checking this box powers the selected outlet on. Unchecking the box will immediately power the outlet off.
- Actions: If an outlet has its power enabled, the Power Cycle action will cycle the power for a specific outlet off and then back on. The Power Cycle action is unavailable if power to the outlet is disabled.
- Power Cycle Delay: This setting lets you define (in seconds) when an outlet will power back on after being power cycled.
- Ping Test Power Cycle: This setting automatically resets the power if the device determines it cannot reach a particular site or host. See the Ping Test Power Cycle section of this article for more information.
- Scheduled Activity: This action lets you enable, disable, or power cycle one or more ports on the power device on a designated, recurring schedule. Click Add Action to save the action to the Currently Scheduled Actions queue.
- Currently Scheduled Actions: This setting shows a list of scheduled actions created through the Scheduled Activity interface. Click the gear icon next to each action to remove it.