This article contains all firmware release notes for the Datto MP60.
- Datto Managed Power MP60
To ensure proper product operation, Datto recommends keeping your MP60's firmware updated to the latest release.
6.4.8 - May 1, 2018
- The default power cycle delay (the time from power off to power on when a user power cycles an individual port) is now 5 seconds.
- Resolved an issue where the LED on the MP60 blinked white indefinitely, despite checking in successfully.
- Resolved an issue where multiple simultaneous scheduled actions fail to execute as expected.
- When switching between Ethernet/WiFi modes, the LED will not change color immediately.
- If the MP60 is rebooted, all device ping tests will fail while the MP60 is booting up. All devices associated with a ping test will have its outlet power cycled.
- If the maintenance window is set to 24 hours, the ping test will never fail, as it does not run by default during a maintenance window.
6.4.6 - April 26, 2018 (Initial Release)
- Initial release