This article contains all firmware release notes for the Datto MP60.
- Datto Managed Power MP60
- 6.5.2 - 2019-05-15
- 6.4.16 - 2019-2-11
- 6.4.12 - 2018-8-15
- 6.4.9 - 2018-6-7
- 6.4.8 - 2018-5-1
- 6.4.6 - 2018-4-26 (Initial Release)
- Resolved Known Issue: Rarely, an MP60 might boot without DNS resolution. Rebooting the device should resolve the issue.
- Subsequent configurations of Scheduled Actions do not take effect after the first configuration. Rebooting the MP60 resolves this issue.
6.4.16 - 2019-2-11
- Added the default server ntp.cloudtrax.com for time synchronization.
- Updated Datto Networking Portal SSL certificates.
- Improved HTTP fallback handling when the primary server check-in fails.
- Resolved an issue which could cause MP60s to check in every ten minutes instead of every five minutes.
- Resolved an issue in which the date defaulted to February 5, 2017, on first boot, causing check-in failure when NTP is broken.
- Update curl to address CVE-2018-16839 and CVE-2018-16842 on ng6.4.x
- Rarely, an MP60 might boot without DNS resolution. Rebooting the device should resolve the issue.
Subsequent configurations of Scheduled Actions do not take effect after the first configuration. Rebooting the MP60 resolves this issue.
6.4.12 - 2018-8-15
- The Ping Test now uses ICMP instead of HTTP + Curl to communicate to devices.
- Resolved an issue where scheduled events failed to occur.
6.4.9 - 2018-6-7
- Improved mechanisms to more accurately report surge depletion.
- Improved reliability of reading individual port state.
- If a port is disabled, and a schedule is configured to power cycle that port, the port will temporarily be enabled until the next check-in.
6.4.8 - 2018-5-1
- The default power cycle delay (the time from power off to power on when a user power cycles an individual port) is now 5 seconds.
- Resolved an issue where the LED on the MP60 blinked white indefinitely, despite checking in successfully.
- Resolved an issue where multiple simultaneous scheduled actions fail to execute as expected.
- When switching between Ethernet/WiFi modes, the LED will not change color immediately.
- If the MP60 is rebooted, all device ping tests will fail while the MP60 is booting up. All devices associated with a ping test will have its outlet power cycled.
- If the maintenance window is set to 24 hours, the ping test will never fail, as it does not run by default during a maintenance window.
6.4.6 - 2018-4-26 (Initial Release)
- Initial release