This article contains all firmware release notes for the Datto MP60.
- Datto Managed Power MP60
6.4.12 - 2018-8-15
- The Ping Test now uses ICMP instead of HTTP + Curl to communicate to devices.
- Resolved an issue where scheduled events failed to occur.
6.4.9 - 2018-6-7
- Improved mechanisms to more accurately report surge depletion.
- Improved reliability of reading individual port state.
- If a port is disabled, and a schedule is configured to power cycle that port, the port will temporarily be enabled until the next check-in.
6.4.8 - 2018-5-1
- The default power cycle delay (the time from power off to power on when a user power cycles an individual port) is now 5 seconds.
- Resolved an issue where the LED on the MP60 blinked white indefinitely, despite checking in successfully.
- Resolved an issue where multiple simultaneous scheduled actions fail to execute as expected.
- When switching between Ethernet/WiFi modes, the LED will not change color immediately.
- If the MP60 is rebooted, all device ping tests will fail while the MP60 is booting up. All devices associated with a ping test will have its outlet power cycled.
- If the maintenance window is set to 24 hours, the ping test will never fail, as it does not run by default during a maintenance window.
6.4.6 - 2018-4-26 (Initial Release)
- Initial release