How do I set up Backupify 2.0 for G Suite?
- Backupify 2.0 for G Suite
Install the Backupify 2.0 app from the Google Apps Store
1. Open a private browsing or incognito window, then log into G Suite as a Super Admin user (only Super Admins can set up a Backupify account). From the G Suite Admin page, choose Apps.
2. Click the Plus sign (+) to add Marketplace apps.
3. In the Marketplace, search for Backupify, then click the icon to install.
4. Click through the installation wizard to complete the installation.
Other things to verify
Make sure to enable Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection application for all organizational units within the domain.
Make sure to enable the Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection application for all users you are trying to add.
Make sure you are not trying to add users under a subdomain.
Ensure API access and data access are enabled.
Check if your domain is a subdomain of a larger primary domain.
Purchase and install Backupify 2.0
1. In your browser, open a new tab in a private browsing or incognito window and navigate to the Backupify homepage, then click the Try Backupify Free button in the upper right-hand corner.
2. In the Select a Backupify Product window, click G Suite. The question "Are you a super admin?" will appear. Select Yes from the drop-down menu.
3. You will see the Backupify signup screen. Fill out the information, making sure to input the email address you used to log into your Google environment.
4. On the next screen, click login to log into your trial account.
5. On the Backupify login page, enter the credentials that you created into the Backupify Credentials section.
6. The Onboarding Wizard will open. Click Continue.
7. Choose the geographically appropriate storage region.
8. The tenant is now protected. Click the OK button to auto-add all users. When you are done, click the Finish button.
9. The system will take you to the Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection dashboard, and begin taking initial backups.