How do I set up Backupify for G Suite?
- Backupify for G Suite
Install the Backupify app from the Google Apps Store
1. Open a private browsing or incognito window, then log into G Suite as a super admin user (only super admins will be able to set up a Backupify account). From the G Suite Admin Console, select Apps.
2. Click G Suite Marketplace apps.
3. Select Add app to Domain Install list.
4. Search for Backupify Google Apps Backup and select the app from the results.
5. Click Domain Install.
6. Click Continue.
8. Proceed through the additional setup and click Done.
9. When finished, the Backupify Google Apps Backup web app will appear as ON for everyone.
Purchase and install Backupify
1. In your browser, open a new tab in a private browsing or incognito window and navigate to the Backupify homepage, then click the Try Backupify Free button in the upper right-hand corner.
2. In the Select a Backupify Product window, click G Suite. The question "Are you a super admin?" will appear. Select Yes from the drop-down menu.
3. You will see the Backupify signup screen. Fill out the information, making sure to input the email address you used to log into your Google environment.
4. On the next screen, click login to log into your trial account.
5. On the Backupify login page, enter the credentials that you created into the Backupify Credentials section.
6. The Onboarding Wizard will open. Click Continue.
7. Choose the geographically appropriate storage region.
8. The tenant is now protected. Click the OK button to auto-add all users. When you are done, click the Finish button.
9. The system will take you to the Backupify dashboard, and begin taking initial backups.