How do I find storage amounts for Exchange, OneDrive, and SharePoint, in the Office 365 admin portal?
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection for Office 365
1. Log in to the Office 365 account as the Global Admin and click Admin on the main menu.
Figure 1: Organizational Admin login (click to enlarge)
2. Click on Reports in the left-hand sidebar, then select Usage.
3. Scroll down to any of the graphs and click View more.
4. Click Active users to view the Office 365 services and options. The following menus provide the storage totals needed for Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection.
- Exchange → Mailbox usage → Storage
- OneDrive → Usage → Storage
- SharePoint → Site usage → Storage
Figure 4: Mailbox usage over 30 days (click to enlarge)