This article provides an overview of the Datto Networking App's interface and features.
- Datto Networking App
- Android Devices
- iOS Devices
You can use the Datto Networking App to monitor your Datto Networking and Datto BCDR environments from any mobile device. All of your networks, access points, switches, and managed power units are viewable in the app, available with granular insight, statistics, and metrics to assess the status and health of each device.
Both the iOS and Android versions share the same interface.
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) or above
- iOS 11.2 or above
- This app is intended for reseller employees only; client account logins are unsupported.
Installing the App
2. Click Install. Follow any necessary device-specific prompts that may follow.
3. Once complete, verify that the Networking app and icon is present on your device.
4. When launching the app for the first time, you will be prompted to enter your Datto Partner Portal account credentials. Select Forgot Your Password to send a Password Reset request to the email address associated with your account, or select Request Account to register for a new account.
5. You'll be prompted to choose the reseller account to manage, as shown in Figure 2. Select an account to continue.
Navigating the Interface
The Sidebar is accessible whenever the ≡ icon is present on the top-left corner of the screen and is for navigational purposes.
When you select the sidebar, you'll see the following options.
A. Support: Clicking this option will redirect you to the Datto Technical Support portal.
B. Networks: From this category, you can manage your mobile networking fleet. See our Datto Networking App: Networks article for more information.
C. BCDR: If your device fleet includes Datto Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery appliances, selecting this option will redirect you to the BCDR mobile management experience. To learn more, review our Datto Networking App: BCDR article.
C. Log Out: Pressing this option will log you out of the Datto Networking App.