This article explains the process for gathering Direct to Cloud application logs to send to Datto Technical Support for analysis.
- Direct to Cloud (DTC) Agent
1. Log into your protected test machine, and SHIFT-click the Direct to Cloud icon in the Windows system tray.
2. Click Open logs directory, as shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1: Open logs directory
3. From the window that opens, select DattoBackupAgentInstall, dtcshortcode, and all dba_XXXX-XX-XX files, and add them to a ZIP, TAR, or 7z archive.
Figure 2: Support logs
4. Attach the archive you created to your Support case.