How do I set up device audits in the BCDR Status section of the Partner Portal?
- Datto ALTO
- Datto SIRIS
Device audits are monthly reports on the status of each device which you can choose to receive by email or text message.
Setting up device audits in the Partner Portal
1. In the Datto Partner Portal, select BCDR Status from the drop-down menu.
2. You will see status cards for the devices in your fleet. Click on the name of the device for which to configure alerts.
3. Click the Device Alerts button on the right side of the expanded status card.
4. Click the link for Device Audit on the Alert Settings screen.
5. On the Device Audit screen, enter a name for the audit report, then click Create. A new set of options will open.
6. Click Generate to generate the report.