Devices are not being created in Autotask PSA after setting up a Datto integration.
- Datto Autotask PSA
- The configuration item (device) is inactive in Autotask PSA
- The device information has not yet synced with Autotask PSA
1. In Autotask PSA, hover over the Autotask logo, select CRM from the drop-down menu, then choose Configuration Items from the flyout menu.
2. Search the Product field for the device name.
3. In the Active drop-down menu, toggle the device to Active. If the device already shows as active, toggle it to inactive, then back to active.
Recently-created configuration items (devices)
Devices are created and synced nightly, so there may be some delay in device information synchronization. Allow 24 hours from device creation for syncing to occur.