Tickets are not being created in Datto Autotask PSA.
- Autotask PSA
- You do not have valid email addresses configured for both device alerts (in the Datto Partner Portal) and agent alerts (on the Datto device).
- The Datto device is not correctly configured.
- The device's company (account) is inactive in Autotask PSA.
Check alert email configuration on the agent and the device
You must enter valid email addresses for both Device Alerts and Agent Alerts for Datto Autotask PSA to generate tickets. Tickets may not create if one of these fields is left blank.
Check device configuration
- Make sure the Autotask PSA integration is properly set up with the Datto device.
- On the Autotask Integrations page of the Datto Partner Portal, make sure Datto Agent Alerts are set to Autotask Only.
- Make sure there is a valid email address for both device alerts and agent alerts.
Check company (account) status
1. In the main Autotask window, make sure you are on the Datto tab. Move your cursor over the silhouette icon at the top of the screen, then select Accounts from the drop-down menu.
2. Click the company name associated with the Datto device.
3. Click the Edit button in the Account Details window.
4. Check the Active box in the Edit Account window.
5. Click Save & Close.
- How do I set up an Autotask integration with my Datto device?
- Edit company (Datto Autotask PSA Online Help)