Tickets are not being created in Autotask PSA.
- Autotask PSA
- Valid emails are not configured for both device alerts (in the Datto Partner Portal) and agent alerts (on the Datto device).
- The Datto device is not correctly configured
- The device's company (account) is inactive in Autotask PSA.
Check alert email configuration on the agent and the device
For Autotask PSA to generate tickets to your service board, valid emails must be entered for both Device Alerts and Agent Alerts. Tickets may not generate if one of these is left blank.
Check device configuration
- Make sure the Autotask PSA integration is properly set up with the Datto device.
- On the Autotask Integrations page of the Datto Partner Portal, make sure Datto Agent Alerts are set to Autotask Only.
- Make sure a valid email address is entered for both device alerts and agent alerts.
Check company (account) status
1. In the main Autotask window, make sure you are on the Datto tab. Hover over the silhouette icon at the top of the screen, then select Accounts from the drop-down menu.
2. Click on the company name associated with the Datto device.
3. Click the Edit button in the Account Details window.
4. Check the Active box in the Edit Account window.
Figure 5: The Edit Account window (click to enlarge)