How do I troubleshoot contact mapping issues in Autotask PSA?
- Datto Autotask PSA
Contacts are individuals within an associated company. This article describes common contact mapping issues in Autotask PSA.
No contacts present
If no contacts are available for mapping, make sure they have been added in Autotask PSA:
1. In the main Autotask window, make sure you are on the Datto tab. Hover over the silhouette icon at the top of the screen, then select Contacts from the drop-down menu.
2. Make sure the contact you wish to add appears in the Contact search results. If the contact is not present, it must be added at the company level.
Contacts Inactive in Autotask PSA
Contacts may be added to Autotask PSA, but have their status set to inactive. To return a contact to active status:
1. Follow the steps above to go to the Contact Search page, then click the appropriate contact name.
2. In the Contact Details window, click Edit.
3. Check the Active box, then hit Save & Close to activate the contact.