What is the Not for Resale (NFR) program for Datto SaaS Protection 2.0?
- Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for G Suite
- Datto SaaS Protection for Office 365
Datto offers its paying U.S. partners access to Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for Office 365 and G Suite for training and demonstration purposes at no charge through a Not-for-Resale (NFR) program.
About the NFR program
The NFR Program grants your firm up to 100 seat licenses for each product. Note that you may provision only one domain for each product through the NFR Program.
Signing up for the NFR program
1. Open the Partner SaaS Store and accept the Datto SaaS Protection Resellers Agreement. Click the NFR Program button to proceed.
2. Review the NFR program terms, then enter your organization's name and click Agree to NFR Terms and Continue. This organization name entry identifies your organization in the Application Management Dashboard and is for your reference only. It does not determine the domain that you will back up with Datto SaaS Protection.
3. Specify which domain to back up in the Scope authorization portion of the Application Management Dashboard.
4. On the product selection screen, click the G Suite icon, then click the Generate quote button. NFR products generate a $0 quote.
5. Click Confirm Quote, then click Return to store in the Signup Complete window. From there, you can enroll in the NFR Program for additional Datto SaaS Protection products.