How do I add a subdomain to my Backupify for G Suite account?
- Backupify for G Suite
The following steps for adding a subdomain only apply to Backupify for G Suite direct customers. This feature is not currently supported for Datto SaaS Protection accounts.
1. Navigate to the Backupify login page and log in to your Backupify for G Suite account as the primary domain administrator.
2. On the dashboard screen, click G Suite in the upper left-hand corner, then select G Suite Classic from the drop-down menu.
3. On the G Suite Classic dashboard, click the gear icon in the upper right and select Add services.
4. On the Add Services screen, click Add domain and enter the subdomain name when prompted, then click Submit.
- You must enter each subdomain individually; this step is necessary to ensure Backupify captures the correct OAuth token for each entry.
- You will only be able to access users and data on subdomains attached to your primary G Suite domain.
- You will not be charged for additional subdomains, only for added users according to your current pricing structure.
- You cannot add a subdomain to partner-managed accounts.