How do I add a subdomain to my Backupify/DattoSaaS Protection 2.0 for G Suite account?
- Backupify 2.0 for G Suite
- Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for G Suite
1. Log into Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for G Suite as the primary domain administrator.
2. On the dashboard screen, click G Suite in the upper left-hand corner, then select G Suite Classic from the drop-down menu.
3. On the G Suite Classic dashboard, click the gear icon in the upper right and select Add services.
4. On the Add Services screen, click Add domain and enter the subdomain name when prompted, then click Submit.
- You must enter each subdomain individually; this is necessary to ensure the correct OAuth token is captured for each entry.
- You will only be able to access users and data on subdomains attached to your primary G Suite domain.
- You will not be charged for additional subdomains, only for added users according to your current pricing structure.