How do I access IPMI on SIRIS 3 and SIRIS 4 devices remotely from the Partner Portal?
- Datto SIRIS 3
- Datto SIRIS 4
IPMI lets you remotely manage power and configuration options for compatible SIRIS devices. This article shows how to access a device's IPMI interface through the Datto Partner Portal.
The remote IPMI button will only appear in the Partner Portal GUI for devices that support Remote IPMI and are on an updated image.
- SIRIS Professional and SIRIS Enterprise: IPMI can be accessed via the IPMI port or via Eth0 if there is no cable connected to the IPMI port.
- SIRIS 3 Business: The IPMI cable must be plugged into the NIC labeled IPMI.
To remotely access IPMI, you must have IPMI enabled on the device and valid IPMI credentials. You can create these in the Network Settings tab of your SIRIS device's GUI.
1. Log into the Device Details page for the device you need to access via IPMI.
2. Scroll to the Hardware & Software Status card, then click the Access IPMI button.
3. You will now be at the IPMI login screen. If you do not have valid IPMI login credentials, contact Datto Technical Support.