How do I access IPMI on SIRIS 3 devices remotely from the partner portal?
- Datto SIRIS 3 Business
- Datto SIRIS 3 Professional
- Datto SIRIS 3 Enterprise
IPMI lets you remotely mange power and configuration options for compatible SIRIS devices. This article shows how to access a device's IPMI interface through the Datto Partner Portal.
The remote IPMI button will only appear in the Partner Portal GUI for devices that support Remote IPMI and are on an updated image.
- SIRIS 3 Professional and SIRIS 3 Enterprise: IPMI can be accessed with any network cable plugged into the device.
- SIRIS 3 Business: The IPMI cable must be plugged into the NIC labeled IPMI.
To remotely access IPMI, you must have IPMI enabled on the device and valid IPMI credentials. You can create these in the Network Settings tab of your SIRIS 3 device's GUI.
1. Log into the Device Details page for the device you need to access via IPMI.
2. Scroll to the Hardware & Software Status card, then click the Access IPMI button.
3. You will now be at the IPMI login screen. If you do not have valid IPMI login credentials, contact Datto Technical Support.