What do I do if I’m having trouble creating my Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection for G Suite account?
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for G Suite
Make sure the G Suite user account you're attempting to install Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection through is a G Suite super admin account. The setup requires this level of access on the G Suite side.
After confirming super admin status, perform the following steps:
Verify the directory API is correctly set up
1. Log into the G Suite Admin console and click Security.
2. In Security, select API Reference.
3. Ensure all options are Enabled and click Save Changes when finished.
Verify Drive API is enabled
1. In the Google Apps Admin console, click Apps > G Suite > Drive and Docs > Features and Applications.
2. Ensure the Allow Users to Access Google Drive with the Drive SDK API box is checked. Click Save Changes when finished.
Other things to verify
Make sure Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection application is enabled for all organizational units within the domain.
Make sure Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection application is enabled for all users you are trying to add.
Make sure users you are trying to add are not under a different subdomain.
Ensure API access and data access enabled.
If the issue persists, please contact Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection Technical Support.