Tickets are created in Datto Autotask PSA without a configuration item.
- Datto Autotask PSA
- No configuration item (device) created in Autotask PSA
- Tickets are being generated via email, rather than the Autotask API
- The configuration item is inactive in Autotask PSA
No configuration item created in Autotask PSA
Make sure the Autotask PSA integration is properly set up with the Datto device.
Tickets are generated via email, rather than the Autotask API
- On the Autotask Integrations page of the Datto Partner Portal, make sure Datto Device Alerts are set to Autotask Only.
The configuration item is inactive in Autotask PSA
1. In the main Autotask window, make sure you are on the Datto tab. Hover over the silhouette icon at the top of the screen, then select Configuration Item Mapping from the drop-down menu.
2. Select the appropriate company from the Account drop-down menu, then select the configuration item (Datto device) failing to generate tickets.
3. In the Edit Configuration Item window, scroll down to the Configuration Item Information section and make sure the device is set to Active.